10 April 2014

let's try this again


I've decided that the paint on the stool is a little too chippy for me....so I'm going to try this again. In case you want to read about my first milk paint experience you can check it our here.

For this time around I'm going to try Miss Mustard Seeds's Shutter Gray color. The color on those shutters is amazing!


While I'm at it I may just paint a couple small shutters I have lying around too....if they look anything like the ones above....I'll be a happy girl.

Top photo via Miss Mustard Seed.

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks in gray! I haven't tried milk paint yet, but Miss Mustard's colors sure are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! The shutters are great. I like the chippy stool like it is, but you have to do what makes you smile. That's what I try to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for giving me hours of enjoyment! Your blogs are interesting, beautiful and exciting.
    Design For Small Apartment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can hardly wait to see your sweet gray stool, Andrea! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really love the paint job, just as it is!
    But I understand needing a 'do-over' . . . it's how I live!
    Meanwhile, I just found your blog, too . . . + it's so great, I keep scrolling though posts + feeling compelled to comment!
    Back to work for me, though!
    Today I'm sewing pillows + stenciling signs!

    ReplyDelete