23 March 2014

kitchen islands


I do believe I'm out of my winter slump.

I was busy painting my kitchen island last night.....at 11:00 p.m.


These kitchen islands were my inspiration.

I love that they all have that general store feel to them....you know....like you could walk right up and order yourself a Sarsaparilla.


I'll hopefully have my kitchen ready for photos soon....just waiting on one more thing to come in....and it's due to arrive soon. 

I've also been tweaking my basement too.....that sweet guy of mine built me a farmhouse table to use as my desk....and I'm loving it. I'll post some photos of it soon.

all photo links can be found on my Pinterest board.

7 comments:

  1. I missed your posts and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooooooooo good for everyone to have the Spring spirit after the crazy winter!! It is so nice to breathe in the warmer temps! Love the pics - ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back posting. Can't wait to see the island finished and the new farmhouse desk.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen island is beautiful! I love it! Did you make the wreath? Love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice...now I just need a bigger kitchen! Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice!
    Whish you a lovely week
    Kathrine

    ReplyDelete