29 March 2014

a new desk chair


I was in need of a new desk chair after my husband made me a farmtable desk a couple weeks ago.....but sometimes finding the right chair takes patience....and I was having none of that.


I walked over to our dining table and snatched a chair from there to use.....but I wanted to do a little something special to the seat. This is what I came up with.....a patchwork seat. 


I'm kinda digging it. By changing out the fabric to something a little more funky, I think it fits in better with an office.

So until I find the right desk chair.....this one will do.


7 comments:

  1. Just Awesome I love this. Beautiful and unique and I bet comfy too.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork look. Great using what we have, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful!..love love love your choice of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome and I love the mix of fabric.

    ReplyDelete