17 May 2012

pretty ideas

via
 Here are some pretty {and inexpensive} ideas of things to make this summer.

 First off....stenciled mugs. I can just see these on our farm table for Sunday breakfast....so cute. Just think of all the cool silhouettes you could design....is your mind racing yet. I do believe I see myself making these very soon....I'll keep you posted.

via
 Here's a cute idea....a simple grain sack inspired tablecloth....easy and cheap....done by the wonderfully talented Jennifer Rizzo.

via
Isn't this such a cool idea too. You could also use a clear glass candle holder in place of a vase....the shadows cast from the doily would look so pretty.

Happy crafting!

all photos via

10 comments:

  1. cute:) I especially like the tablecloth! And I love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the lace over the vase!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so into putting stencils on our mugs these days. just love the animals too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Love these craft ideas...especially the tablecloth and I love your new stairs. They came out so beautiful!
    Take care,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vase. Great summer inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new picture up top! Also, sorry to hear about the closing of your Etsy shop, you always had such cute stuff! And I love the stairs, they turned out super-de-duper :)
    xoxo
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those ideas!
    I'd like to try the doily vase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas.LOVE those mugs.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tablecloth....beautiful ideas!

    ReplyDelete